Looking for Jr. Architect, having 8-10 years of enterprise level development experience using various IT technologies with more exposure to JAVA related technologies along with 2+ years of architectural experience.
Areas of Expertise
- Micro services
- Data Modelling & Design
- Systems Integration
- Application Architecture & Design
- Cloud Computing
- UML Modelling
Education & Experience
- 8-10 years
- BE or B.Tech or M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as an architect
- 6+ years of experience in JAVA
- 2+ years of experience in Python / .NET
- The position involves working on multiple projects to deliver architecture, design artifacts and solutions.
- Producing technical architectures that are extendable, dependable and scalable.
- Should able to evaluate technologies being incorporated into a solution
- Deployment and support strategies for large scale enterprise implementations
- Ability to create re-usable frameworks and services
- Should able to realize the use cases/user stories into systems architecture
- Create, update and manage all diagrams, documents, and artifacts using UML standards within the context of a defined methodology.
- Ability to do Reverse engineering, Troubleshooting, and Performance tuning.
- Define Coding best practices and Guidelines
- Conduct Design and Code reviews
- Develop POC’s to validate architectural decisions
- Working with the DevOps engineer to define and own the DevOps process
- Ability to Mentor & Guide the team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-discipline and Take ownership of the tasks assigned
- Proven track record of being a successful developer, lead and a mentor by accomplishing tasks on schedule with quality, and leadership skills.
- Hands on experience in working Core JAVA, Spring frameworks (Spring-boot, Spring-cloud) including – Spring4+, JPA, Hibernate, Tomcat, and security models.
- Hands on experience in Python / .NET is a plus
- Working knowledge of UI technologies – Angular / React is a plus
- Experience in application architecture, usage of design patterns, Enterprise Architecture patterns, Multi-tenancy, best practices, and performance and availability (NFRs)
- Experience in Systems Integration, Cloud technologies, and Micro services development including API gateways, API design, and Event-driven architecture
- Solid on coding fundamentals e. g. Object-Oriented programming, data structures, code reusability, and dependency injection
- Hands on experience in Database Modelling, Design, Query optimization, and Performance Tuning Exposure to NoSQL databases
- Experience in using code analysis, profiling, and application performance monitoring (APM) tools
- Hands on experience in cloud technologies preferably AWS and exposure to Infrastructure Architecture.
- Working knowledge of DevOps Process and deployment Tools – Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Automated Unit Testing & Code Review tools
- Reverse engineering and troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to Agile development process & Tools
Total Experience: 8+