- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver user flows, user journeys, wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Minimum five or more years of core UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments, especially in medical devices or healthcare domain.
- Expertise in UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things related to UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Educational Qualification Bachelor’s degree and certifications in user experience, interaction design, psychology, visual design, communications, computer science, or related field.
Total Experience: 6 to 10 Years