Digital Book World 2019 brought together many well-known individuals from the publishing industry this year. The event was held from September 10th to 12th in Nashville, Tennessee at Loews Vanderbilt hotel. Among the list of speakers, there were prominent names like –
- Charlotte Abbott (Founder, FutureProof Content Strategy)
- Naren Aryal (CEO & Publisher, RealClear Books, Amplify Publishing, Mascot Publishing)
- Margot Atwell (Head of publishing, Kickstarter)
- John Behrens (Owner, Nashville Audio Productions)
- Paul Belfanti (VP, Content Production Strategy, Macmillan Learning)
- Kotesh Govindaraju (EVP & Head of Americas, Impelsys)
The event included pre-conference workshops, panel discussions, podcasting sessions, and many other insightful knowledge filled forums which took place in the 2 days. Impelsys’ EVP participated in the event for two different speaking sessions namely:
- A panel discussion on best practices in managing data & analytics: It focused on the impact of new technology shaping up the evolving publishing world and how there’s a need to understand the management of data & analytics.
- A case study presentation on leveraging unconventional revenue streams through innovative business models: It focused on how a leading book review and collection development service for libraries utilized state-of-the-art technology to create unique and innovative business products which made purchase decisions easier.
Impelsys also had its booth (No. 302) where we gave a free demo on our flagship product – iPC Scholar. At present, our solution is being utilized by over 200 publishers and associations throughout the world and it aims to transform the field of educational content even further. We received a lot of attention and praise for our solution and initiative to bring technology & information under one giant platform.
Digital Book World 2019 surely became a testament to our success story. We were able to gain more industry insights and network with many important people from the publishing world. We’d take a moment to express our gratitude to the organizers, partners, visitors, and everyone involved in the event. We’re also thankful for the immense support and hope to be able to help more publishing businesses in the future.
Impelsys offers technology solutions and services for content publishers, learning providers, and enterprises via managing content and learning delivery on its flagship platform – iPublishCentral Suite, the world’s most comprehensive read-to-learn solution. Impelsys provides end-to-end solutions across the digital product life cycle; from content and courseware production, enrichment, transformation, monetization to delivery and mobility. To know more email us @Corpmarketing@impelsys.com