- Lead a full stack team of Machine Learning engineers & Data scientist to deliver AI Vision and AI services to the Impelsys product suite and client engagements
- Act as a technical thought leader in collaboration with the leadership team, helping to set the strategy and standards for Machine
- Learning including NLP and advanced analytics
- Work with senior leaders from all functions to explore opportunities for using machine learning and advanced analytics
- Direct ML engineers and data scientist in the use of advanced statistical, machine learning, and artificial intelligence methodologies while also ensuring quality
- Provide technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team on a day-to-day basis
- Direct ML engineers and data scientists in the use of advanced statistical, AI/ML methodologies while ensuring quality
- Implement research-grade proofs-of-concept and work with the team to make that work production-ready
- Work with the team to develop and publish research papers in journals of repute, blogs, and participate in conferences
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure requirements are translated into team backlog.
- Guide in Data acquisition and building gold standard domain datasets
- Proven expertise in Artificial Intelligence including Machine Learning, and/or NLP focused areas and algorithms, such as classifiers, cluster analysis, regression, sequence modeling, probability theory, algorithm design and theory of computation
- The potential candidates need to be well versed in classical text processing methodologies like hidden Markov models (HMMs), conditional random fields (CRFs), topic models, word-embeddings, part-of-speech (POS) tagging, etc.
- Hands-on experience of Deep Learning (DL) techniques like convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), long-term short-term memory (LSTM), etc is essential.
- Preferred experience with large data sets, data mining & data acquisition.
- A good understanding of machine learning (ML) tools or frameworks like Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.
- Hands-on coding experience, visualization, and statistical tools such as Python, R, and Tableau.
- Working knowledge of databases and big data technologies like Hadoop or Apache Spark is a plus
- Strong background in Large Scale Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing (AWS or similar) Demonstrated expertise via Kaggle or other competitions and/or high-quality publications.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving & critical thinking skills.
- Total experience: 10+ years
- Relevant experience: 5+ years
- Master’s Degree in Computer science (PhD is a plus)
Total Experience: 6 to 10 years
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree in Computer science (PhD is a plus)